Whips are not toys, whips can cause considerable pain, cut flesh and break bones. When a whip cracks the tip is travelling at over 1400 feet per second.
When using your whip make sure:
- you have a enough room around you
- other people are at a safe distance
- children using the whip are under adult supervision
- you wear safety glasses and protective clothing
- respect the whip with its power and ferocity
Material published at www.aussiewhipmaker.com is presented to provide a general consumer understanding of the topics discussed. The information should not be considered complete or infallible.